Thread: General phone memory/storage
View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
guest2011

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote1 View Post
I'm new to the phone, but I'll make the suggestion anyway: While the app might record to phone SD, perhaps you can move the recordings off to microSD for playback? Just like you'd play back music files stored on the microSD.

I certainly hope so. Because I ordered the 32gb microSD, and would hope to store all my audio files there.

LOL i can't even record anything because recording apps auto shutdown when phone(sd) is low on space. My recordings are not short clips. at least 30 min to 2+ hrs (best quality).

Here's how LG OPTIMUS does it. Both lg and this POS have very good mics and i don't use my dedicated recorder anymore. LG has phone memory and SD. Recording apps record to SD. I transfer to PC. Exhibit makes every app think phone SD is THE SD card, and external SD... if i manage to load GPS or anything on it, still caches to phone SD. When i first loaded recording app i had plenty of space and was able to record long files. Then transferred or deleted. Not possible with little space i have left. Something needs to be done asap.
Last edited by guest2011; January 27th, 2012 at 05:33 PM.