Phone shuts down at 50% battery
I bought my Xperia Mini 26 days ago. But I am having some major battery problems already. When the battery charge level decreases to 50% my phone automatically displays a message that the phone battery is low and shuts down. It won't even turn on unless it is chanrged.
I know the rules to save battery life, I have already done the following:
1. Turned off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
2. Switched to 2G when at home from 3G
3. I have a very low screen brightness
4. Turned off GPS when not needed
5. Disabled the display bravia engine, animations and screen auto rotation
Still my phone shuts down at 50%. I don't know what is the problem. Can you please help?
Thanks in advance !