View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2010, 07:59 PM   #77 (permalink)
Caddyman

Device(s): Galaxy Nexus Prime
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via AIM to Caddyman Send a message via MSN to Caddyman Send a message via Yahoo to Caddyman

Lock N Load, plain and simple, there is a slight bug on the site here that makes the alert pop up every time. This is not normal, the admins know about it, obviously they don't like it because as you said, it takes people away from the site.

When this bug is squashed, your complaint about software pimping will be moot. again this constant alert is not by design, it is an error.

if you were to browse most any other site that uses tapatalk, you will see that is only shows 1 time.

Quote:
I am not looking for a social networking version of a forum reader trying to sell me on other forums and what's happening on those other forums I don't care about, I am looking for a tool I can select ONLY what forums I want and add them... and not be inundated with ways to look at forums I do not care about.
congrats, everyone is, including me....

this is how the app works. you go to your favorites, that you add, and control, and you have a clean list of the sites you selected....pretty simple stuff..
Last edited by Caddyman; February 26th, 2010 at 08:01 PM.