View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2012, 01:55 PM   #139 (permalink)
Certifried

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParishL31 View Post
Also to me, Star Wars lore > Warcraft lore, any day hands down. So that alone makes this game more enjoyable to me.
That's exactly how I feel. I really enjoyed the story line for the class quests. It just really made leveling more enjoyable. Of course, now I'm 50 on my main in a guild of casuals and I'm playing an alt while they catch up. Once we have a full party of 50s, we'll start doing operations. I could go PUG operations, but haven't felt like it yet because I'm having too much fun playing alts and seeing the different story lines! I also have my 18 y.o. son playing. It's going to be interesting to see how long he stays engaged with the game. He tends to be more of a hack-n-slash/"story? what story?" player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightAngel79 View Post
True that. I have every faith in Bioware. They never rush perfection. I heard that's the reason they turned down kotor 2...... that game was rushed by obsidian and you could tell, still loved it though.
How's your faith in Bioware now? They were definitely rushed. The game is far from perfection (but still fun as hell!)
The Following User Says Thank You to Certifried For This Useful Post:
NightAngel79 (January 31st, 2012)