View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2012, 04:09 AM   #143 (permalink)
durgan

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene831 View Post
Hi there,
Got my 16G Flytouch3/SuperpadIII from ebay shipped from China 2 weeks ago, haven't got time to checkout all the features and application till now. I found that a lots apps can't be found with the "market" apps like Youtube, Google maps by Google inc or the Navfree apps .Is this firmware problem with Android Version2.3? Some apps showed installed successfully in the notification but never to be found in apps interface, eg the Yahoo Messager or the Street View on Google maps . Also, the internal Storage always shows "16G", even after lots of apps had been installed...as such the internal storage display has frozen.

Here is my flytouch3 model details:
Model #: Android Tab10
Android version: V2.3 2011-12-19(001112)
Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9 root@wanghua-desktop#289
Build #: FRF85B

Please help, do i need to root the tablets( i am not sure how to do this) or should i returned to seller for refund?.. thanks in advance

if you have or can find the app My Pad you can see how your media is partitioned. I have the 8GB model and it seems the OS gets so much space, then LOCAL is about 2.5GB partition, then SD2 is the remaining 4GB (SD1 is your MicroSD slot between your usb ports).