View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2012, 07:14 AM   #6709 (permalink)
ryancmatchett
Premium Member

Device(s): VZW Note 3 Retired: LTE Galaxy Nexus, OG Droid and BB Perl
Carrier: VZW

ryancmatchett@gmail.com

morning all!!!!
Just checking in and saying hi...I have been lurking, but not posting much, been an incredibly busy week.
Plus I am having so much fun with this phone....had to share a quick story.
A friend of ours that is a composer will be playing music at our wedding in September and I got together with him and his wife for a little planning meeting on Wednesday. They both own iPhones but have PC laptops for all of their work, and had everything spread out with a keyboard/piano set up so he could play some examples and show me what he was thinking about playing. But he wanted a playlist of the songs we like and will be providing to our actual DJ....which I had forgotten to bring with me....so I whipped out my Nexy, used splashtop remote to log into my server at home, set up remote access for them to access the server with all the actual music that they can listen to over the coming weeks/months, created a Word document of the playlist, downloaded the doc to my Nexy and printed it to their wireless printer right there at their house....just that quickly. I look over at them sitting on the couch......and they are both staring at me like I have completely gone nutso!!!!!
And then asked me how to get a phone that does all of that!!!!
I left about an hour later laughing so hard it hurt. Made my day. BIG TIME!!!!
Hope everyone has a great Friday, and a safe weekend.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ryancmatchett For This Useful Post:
BabyBlues (February 3rd, 2012), chiph411 (February 3rd, 2012), Copacetic (February 3rd, 2012), IHateMyTreo (February 3rd, 2012), jmar (February 3rd, 2012), NCTurner (February 3rd, 2012), Unforgiven (February 3rd, 2012)