View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2012, 05:45 PM   #33 (permalink)
Bob Maxey

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrain View Post
About Crittercism:

Crittercism (Crash Reports for iOS and Android Mobile App Developers | Crittercism) is support infrastructure for mobile apps. The company's platform is focused on helping mobile application companies create more engaging and commercially successful applications by providing them the tools and frameworks for debugging and communicating with their users. Crittercism makes good apps great.

The above is taken from thier web site. The organization is lagit, and is gathering and analyzing data in a scientific and unbiased manner. Here is a link warning IOS developers to keep up with the realease of IOS5 iOS releases show a spike in app search crashes - Crittercism Blog
Let's be very clear on this: I am not saying Crittercism is not legitimate. I simply noticed that the web is filled with endless posts about their recent report. The same darn thing, endlessly repeated.

What I am saying is I need more information before I trust their report outright. Sorry, but the web is filled with data that may or may not be accurate and fair.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob Maxey For This Useful Post:
dan330 (February 3rd, 2012), EarlyMon (February 3rd, 2012)