View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2012, 06:05 PM   #35 (permalink)
thebrain

Device(s): Nexus Galaxy Verizon
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Maxey View Post
Let's be very clear on this: I am not saying Crittercism is not legitimate. I simply noticed that the web is filled with endless posts about their recent report. The same darn thing, endlessly repeated.

What I am saying is I need more information before I trust their report outright. Sorry, but the web is filled with data that may or may not be accurate and fair.
I understand your reservations. What you and everyone who reads this particular article needs to understand is that the data was collected and collated to be presented to developer who develop applications for both operating systems. Crittercism is not in business to bash one OS over another, its mission is to help developers improve their applications. The only way you are going to find the extra information to help you make a decision on how much weight you put into the study, is to research it and make your own decision. Once again the data presented in the article was collected and published for application developers, developers who create applications for both operating systems.

With all that said, it is only fair to point out that Google has given Crittercism venture capital, along with AOL and others.
The Following User Says Thank You to thebrain For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (February 3rd, 2012)