View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #42 (permalink)
magdelaine
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Droid Incredible 2 on MIUI, LG Spectrum, OG Droid Retired, OG Droid RIP
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via Skype™ to magdelaine emrjackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandxg View Post
Thanks for the link. I have used many experimental programs linux vs windows and I am not looking to spend a lot of time tinkering. I just need a better phone than what I call the Mediocre 1, there is nothing incredible about it.

I am still game to go through the process if it can address my issues. If not maybe I just buck up and go to razr maxx. I am really ticked at Verizon as I have spent 40 hours in 5 months with their tech support. This phone is business productivity tool for outside sales not a hobby.
I supposed it's possible that these phones are not identical and that some have hardware issues that others don't. I'm really happy running Miui. Signal is excellent, the ROM is very stable and never glitches, call quality is great, and with a stock kernel I get a day and a half of moderate talk/text/email/ including several hours listening to audio books/podcasts.

If you go with Miui, don't use the most recent version but the one before it as the most recent one f/c's the phone when you get a phone call. If you install Miui and you still have these problems, I would say that you have a bad device.