Originally Posted by xmr405o
Based on the situation you stated, I would just wait for the Note. You said, no matter what you'll end up getting the note so might as well wait instead signing another 2 year deal with a phone that you don't really want. I think you're going to end up paying $299.99 + regardless if you switch carriers just to get the Note. Also, IMO, Sprint's plans are way more cost effective so you'll be shelling out more money if you switch to another carrier unless you downgrade your plan.
So I believe, if your heart is set on getting the Note....wait it out.
I think yall are right. If I dont wait then I wont pay 299 for the note unless I switch. Ill have used my discount on the galaxy.
Waiting game it is.