Thread: Drag Racing
View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #869 (permalink)
Lucky Armpit

Device(s): Motorola Razr Maxx, Asus Transformer
Carrier: Not Provided

Hi guys, as always, I'm late to the party... I just got this game a few weeks ago and I can see why it's so addicting! I do have a question about a car for Level 5 that I'm hoping someone can help me with...

I had a fully upgraded and tuned Acura NSX for my Level 4 car, as that's the only car I could beat the Level 4 Career 1-mile NSX with. I beat the Level 4 boss and I had to buy a Level 5 car to go to Level 5. I bought the Ford GT (sold the NSX to buy it) and couldn't compete worth squat with this car. Massive wheelspin on startup. Since I couldn't win a race to afford upgrades or tuning, I sold it and bought the Lamborghini Superleggera. Awesome off the line but not worth a crap in the midrange. Same problem... couldn't win a race to upgrade/tune the car so I sold it and bought the Porsche 911 and fully upgraded it. Now I'm back to where I started.

After racing the Porsche like crazy, I can now afford a Level 5 car. So before I make another mistake, what's a good car for Level 5 competition? Is the Ford GT good if I use the same shift-right-away-into-2nd-gear trick as I do with the Porsche, or should I go with something else? Thank you!