Hello, here's the problem:
- My wife has an Android phone and so do I and we both have our own Google accounts;
- Android doesn't handle having multiple users on one device very well;
- Our new Transformer Prime turned up yesterday and I'm trying to figure out how best to set it up so we can both use it happily without driving each other up the wall!
I can't be the only one in a situation like this, so I'm just wondering - how have YOU set up your Prime for sharing with several people?
The way I see it I have a few options:
- Set up a new account just for the Prime and don't use our existing accounts on it, but add our email accounts to the GMail app [downsides - might have to buy a few apps twice, will get notifications for both users' email, will have to add all my bookmarks etc. again]
- Just use my own existing account [downsides - all my phone apps will get synced to the Prime, any bookmarks my wife adds will get synced to my account, etc.]
- Add both our existing accounts to the Prime [downsides - contacts/bookmarks/everything will probably get synced to both our accounts and cause an unholy mess]
It doesn't look like there's any 'right' way to do it, so if anyone else has already been through this pain please post here with what works and what doesn't and any recommendations you have!