View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
StoneBoyTony
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): GT-S5570 Android version 2.3.6 Baseband version S5570XWKT4 Kernel version 2.6.35.7-perf-CL928291
Carrier: One

Send a message via MSN to StoneBoyTony

Quote:
Originally Posted by examiner View Post
after i rooted my phone...it becomes laggy and restart itself...so i have to unroot my phone....no luck for me this time for rooting...any idea?
When I upgrade my Samsung Galaxy Mini from froyo to Gingerbread I have never have any problems with the rooting or any kind of restarting couse I only use Stock Rom never custom so in that case I never ever really used ROM Maneger couse I know it is bricking the phone 50/50 chance by putting CyanogenMod . I was on S5570XWKQG Gingerbread UK 2.3.4 rooted the same file as it is now and no problems then I upgraded after 1 month to S5570XWKT7 Gingerbread CRG 2.3.6 and again rooted with the same package and no problems. You must be doing something wrong with some application or your firmware is custom and something is not compatible or is some unique rom that is only available from your mobile provider. Beside that I can't help you the rest is what you have done.
Last edited by StoneBoyTony; February 15th, 2012 at 04:56 PM.