View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
StoneBoyTony
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): GT-S5570 Android version 2.3.6 Baseband version S5570XWKT4 Kernel version 2.6.35.7-perf-CL928291
Carrier: One

Send a message via MSN to StoneBoyTony

Quote:
Originally Posted by examiner View Post
whats the new features in this CRG 2.3.6..i only use stock rom..sine i begin to use android phone....when the restart happens and the memory card scanning..i only use the sd speed increase and the keyboard manager and of course the droidwall..thats the only application i use after rooting my device..and when i unroot...back to normal again..i only use application that are compatible with my phone..my apps is only medical apps,some for editing like officesuit,quickoffice,roadsync and some gallery apps and DR web...
Well in S5570XWKT7 Gingerbread CRG 2.3.6 There are alot of improvments firs thing is that i have noticed is in the fast reaction of the touch screen, battery is now more stable it doesn't drain like v2.3.5 stable wifi, GPS, applications running smothly is best version untill now. From Froyo to Gingerbread 2.3.6 is like jumping from Suzuki Swift to Mercedes

And another thing about Unrooting. When you unroot with the zip file always must press on"wipe cache patition", "wipe data/factory reset... select Yes--delete all user--" and the best thing is before you reboot remove the SD card and press reboot now see if it makes any diference.
Last edited by StoneBoyTony; February 15th, 2012 at 05:21 PM.