View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2012, 12:57 AM   #59 (permalink)
iowabowtech
root@android:/ #
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): LG G2
Carrier: VZW

Thanked 7,583 Times in 3,987 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadderbox66 View Post
Phone Info:
Android Version 2.3.4, Baseband Version 2.15.10.07.07, Kernel Version 2.6.35.13-g03546aa, Build Number 4.08.605.2 CL185897, Software Number 4.08.605.2, Browser Version WebKit/533.1, PRI Version 1.70_002, PRL Version 58006, ERI Version 5

My Incredible started as stock 2.3.4.
I ran the unlock tool from HTC and my phone is currently unlocked (Verified in HBOOT).
I attempted to download the PB31IMG file but the share limit is exceeded. I downloaded it from another user that posted it on this thread.
I downloaded SU from your original post.
I did a quick format twice and a full format once to Fat 32.
When i boot into HBOOT i get Main Version is older!
Update Fail!
Do you want to reboot device? yes or no?

Any help would be appreciated
Ok.
Go back to the OP, I added a new primary download for clockwork 5.0.2.0. Download it (likely the same file you have but I know the name of this one which is important, trust me). Now that you have it downloaded, extract the zip to reveal a file called recovery-clockwrok-5.0.2.0-inc.img

Now, with the phone plugged into the pc, go to hboot and make sure fastboot is highlighted. If you have your fastboot set up to work globally and know what I just said right there, you're good. If not, on your PC, place the extracted .img file (and only that file) into the sdk folder that houses adb and fastboot (most likely the platform-tools folder of the sdk).

Once it's there, open windows command prompt and cd to the platform-tools directory. If you're running an even somewhat newer version of the sdk it would be:
cd c:\
cd android-sdk-windows\platform-tools

Then type fastboot devices

If it outputs your serial number, you're good.

Now type fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.0.img

You should see it send the file. Give it time to complete. Now go to step #6 in the OP and continue with the rest of the procedure.
Last edited by iowabowtech; February 17th, 2012 at 12:30 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iowabowtech For This Useful Post:
Chadderbox66 (February 17th, 2012), scotty85 (February 17th, 2012)