View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
liderbravin
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S2 4G(T-Mobile), Samsung Galaxy indulge 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by n4zty View Post
still has a 1 year warranty from samsung i really hate to say this but some1 on this forum sent me their bricked indulge and i later called samsung and they fixed it for free and in return i got a second working indulge so go to samsung and go to support and then contact them.
i did a dumb thing when i first got my indulge, i had a problem with the search button not working when i first flashed basix while ago , i didnt know much about CWM ODIN etc so i took the phone to metro without puting back to stock and they saw the superuser aplication and they used that to void my waranty...lol...i even had insurance on the phone but i stoped payn because they said that i even with i keep the insurance they already had put in they system ( metro ) that i had rooted the phone and no matter witch stored i go ...also the insurance people was gonna be notify about it and wold not cover anything from that point on...so basicaly i had to do some research in here and found a fix for the litle search button and fixed the problem and learned few more things and since then i never had to go back to the store...and thinking about it today it sucks because was just a matter of going to /data/ folder moving the google search app the the system/app/ folder...lol....i got very pissed off at my self,but i guess sometimes we have to learn the hard way...but i guess i gonna do like tiede said and wait , but i hate to look at my phone and see this cracked screen...