Thread: Support Do you like your Indulge?
View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
CarrieRawks

Device(s): Samsung Indulge
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via Yahoo to CarrieRawks Send a message via Skype™ to CarrieRawks carrierawks@gmail.com
Money

Did you buy an Indulge? - Yup from Cricket dealer - $190 out the door (replacement price w/out monthly service fee)

Do you like it? - Seems to work ok. I've had it for 24 hours now. I see the battery is a little energy vampire and sometimes the screen freezes on me and I have to press the power button (turning on and off screen, not turning off the actual phone) to make the screen work again.

What are you doing with it? - Phone calls, texting, picture taking and video, social stuff like Facebook and Email.

Do you regret buying it? - Kind of. I am going to be heading into the place I bought the phone. See if maybe they can give me a replacement. The screen shouldn't freeze like that. And sometimes the keyboard lighting up doesn't work.

How does it compare to your previous phone? - I had a Samsung Vitality. I like the speed of the new one compared to my old. I don't use the Muve Music service so having space for my apps and other files is nice now too.

Did you get any accessories? Which ones? - Nope.

What Apps do you plan on loading onto it? - Facebook, Foursquare, Yelp, Google+, Google Voice, Yahoo Messenger, Angry Birds (lol), SyncMyPix, Any Cut....and probably a few others I can't think of right now.