View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #93 (permalink)
twospirits
AF's janitor
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): currently using... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,671 Times in 1,742 Posts
twospirits411@gmail.com

Mind you, what I'm about to say are my opinions only, but from what I gather alot of folks think the same way.

but its posts like these that really piss me the heck off, not at the poster but at Motorola. Moto has a good thing on their hands and it seems that they are out playing ball when they should be in house providing the customers the updates to phones such as the Photon to make it 100% compatible with the accessories devices that they claim should work. Otherwise they should shut the hell up and not advertise that numerous phones will work with the Lapdocks when in reality only one works (the Razr, and not 100 percent either.) It can't seriously take this long for crying out loud.
By the time lapdock 500 compatibility or ICS for that matter comes along, we will have Jelly Bean or Kustry cake.

I really hope Google slaps them into reality.

TS
Members, want to make this place better, just ask the staff. Remember, the "No' is always there, you are just looking for the "Yes". and please read the guidelines, otherwise you may end up in Banlandia.

Google + and twitter user.
Click below for image/list of devices...

The Following User Says Thank You to twospirits For This Useful Post:
KOLIO (February 17th, 2012)