Thread: Support LG Thrill 4G won't turn on
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-U-R-X
turbo drinker

Device(s): Nexus 4 (Stock, rooted, 4.4.2), Nexus 7 1st Gen (Stock, rooted, 4.4.2)
Carrier: EE

Thanked 6,973 Times in 4,281 Posts

It sounds like you have removed something integral to the operating system (some apps are needed by the system because of the way that carriers make their UI work).

One option would be to try flashing a custom ROM on your phone, however it sounds like you are unable to get in to recovery, which means that you may not be able to do that.

I have no experience with your phone, so can't really give you a great deal of advice - perhaps someone from the Thrill forums may be able to help. If you can't even get your phone turned on, then your provider may not be able to tell, but then again, they may be able to make a educated guess as to what has happened.

You ask about the sandisk chip... I guess you mean that SD card... putting that in a different phone will not make any difference to the new phone... rooting your current phone should not have done anything to the SD card.

Hope you manage to get your issue sorted!