So Many Problems
I have been using this model for almost a year. It has been replaced at least 5 times. (Not due to physical or liquid damages, it is immaculate). It is currently running Android 2.2.1. Every time this has been replaced with another handset I have had the same problems.
1. The first handset's microphone went out after about a month of use.
2. The phone reboots randomly, almost always in the middle of a call. (I just read on this forum to try electrical tape on the battery. I have not done that yet)
3. Very frequently the phone freezes up and I have to reboot.
4. Very frequently the touchscreen becomes completely unresponsive, then after a few minutes catches up all at once.
5. The camera has a ton of issues... it will sometimes flip the image I am trying to capture upside down and there is no way to get it right-side up without rebooting the phone. Also, I take pictures and either they don't actually take OR they take, look fine, but then when I review them in the gallery they are nothing but a block of solid color.
6. The phone is very slow to move from application to application, and even just from screen to screen.
7. The screen sleeps randomly, and in the middle of activity.
8. I am not sure if this could be the phone or if it's just the service: When I have full 3G signal it will have a very long delay to connect to the internet, sometimes not connecting at all. Also while having a full signal I will be unable to make calls or send texts messages. Many times I find text messages in my threads that have never sent, they they all send at once when I reboot the phone.
I am just incredibly unhappy with this phone, T-Mobile and Motorola refuse to find a reasonable solution to my problems, so I am hoping someone can help me make these problems tolerable until I can switch cell providers.
Thank you in advance