View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
SwiitDii

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by m21out View Post
I need help in deciding between these two phones. The motorola triumph has the bigger screen and HDMI output and some say a bit faster but the Exhibit II has the clearer screen, 4G and newer OS (And I actually like touchwiz). I don't really want to root to get the Triumph to 2.3, and I don't really care much about the camera and games because I use my iTouch for that. Can someone help me decide which phone to get?
Well I have both and I'd definitely choose the Exhibit over the Triumph. I love the triumph's larger screen and that I'm able to install Cyanogenmod which I have. Its a great phone but Virgin mobile's data speed sucks compared to Tmobile's. Also the screen on the triumph is not as responsive as the exhibits. If data is important to you then don't even think about going with Virgin. I have Tmobile's $30 plan with 5gb of 4g data and I couldn't be happier. I can finally watch youtube videos and search anything online super fast when I'm not at home. That to me is important. I also don't talk much so this works for me.