Thread: General Pre-ordered!
View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #25 (permalink)
e-1-4

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I ordered mine on the 28pm orange tariff 4 days ago and just got this email from P4U:

Congratulations! You've successfully pre-ordered your brand new Xperia S from Sony and you've also got yourself an abosutely free Sony SmartWatch!

What happens next?
Your Xperia S order has been processed and we've allocated a brand new phone to you
As soon as your Xperia S is in our warehouse, we'll post it out to you via Royal Mail Special Delivery
Expected delivery date is currently Tuesday 13 March. If there are any changes to this date, we'll be in touch via email to let you know as soon as we know
Please note that your Sony SmartWatch will be delivered after you've received your new phone. We'll send further details nearer the time about when you can expect to recieve it.
We'll also send you an email when your phone is dispatched, so you know to make sure you're available to take the delivery
In the meantime, sit back and relax knowing that you've done the smart thing in pre-ordering with us. We'll stay in touch with you until your phone is dispatched with the latest Xperia S from Sony news and advice about how to get the most out of your brand new phone as soon as it arrives.

Thanks again for placing your order with Phones 4u.

Well pleased. The watch retails at 100 on its own!

I got the X10i when it first came out and loved it, I was furious when the 2.2 froyo update kept on getting delayed but it got sorted in the end! What made me buy Sony again was their customer service.

About 2 months ago the phone started playing up, I phoned orange who said there was nothing they could do as it was outside of their warranty. But what I didn't know was all sony phones from the xperia on, come with 24 month warranty. I phoned sony sent the phone to them by freepost and it was back as good as new with a whole new front panel in 3 days.

This and the camera is why I am buying Sony again.
Last edited by e-1-4; February 24th, 2012 at 10:30 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to e-1-4 For This Useful Post:
gabbyevs (February 24th, 2012)