Originally Posted by goodm7sn
So we r in October now
last andida battery testing post was in may (4 months ago)...
Those of you who bought the andida 1800ma battery are sticking with it?? or its performance got reduced after a month turning out to be like all the other cheap chineese batteries ??
I need an advice for this battery please , any help would be appreciated.
I'm assuming you've rooted your phone. This worked for me. After doing below I had about 10% extra charge after 2 hours (bike riding) with andida 1800 mah battery (85% remaining) compared to stock (75% remaining).
1. Charge batt with phone on to full. Disconnect charger.
2. Turn off phone, charge to full - green led will light up. Disconnect charger.
3. Turn on phone, battery may show zero charge - don't panic.
4. Turn off phone, charge to full again - green led will light up. Leave charger in.
5. Turn on phone and boot to recovery mode. Go to advanced settings and wipe out battery stats.
6. Disconnect charger and reboot phone and you're done.