Originally Posted by locomite
I tried this combination a few weeks ago and got the usual 'works for a while then goes back to not syncing properly' so I suspect you'll see issues again within 24-48 hours...
After adding the following steps to my earlier post, see above, i have no more issues synchronising my Desire S with Outlook Exchange:
1. I have set the update frequency to every 15 minutes in my exchange activesync settings.
2. under Global Settings ('Algemene settings' in Dutch) I have set the option to download old emails to download all.
Hope this helps you guys too.
EDIT: This is what Wibbly suggests in an earlier post, sorry, forgot to mention his tips.