I'm still not used to the phone, but I hit the volume down, held it, and pressed the power button, but nothing happened.
I figured out that it was slow to charge because I was charging via my computer's USB. My BlackBerry charged well this way, I guess this phone doesn't.
But, why would my screen usage be so high?
I just used the phone for about 12 minutes and the battery went from 100% to 94%. Is that normal? The phone is a day-old - I barely have anything running.
Then, I stopped using the phone, the screen went off, and the battery level went down 5% to 89% in 15 minutes, with no usage...?