View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
ace7196

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default A few tweaks that have helped myTouch Q

Currently using the SuperCharge V6 script. Using the multitasking minifree setting performance has gone up pretty substantially.the multitasking minifree setting performance has gone up pretty substantially.

Using Spare Parts Plus I sent wifi to never sleep, so I do not use up my 4g data (not a problem, but at least wifi is faster). Some say it helps battery life.

Use Ti Backup to freeze all apps (NOT REMOVE). If you did remove (like I did before misterfamilyguy's revelations), the system/app folder is here. Credit here.

I'm using LauncherPro Plus. Fastest launcher with nice built-in, skinable widgets.

Boat browser seems the best for me. Mostly an updated Miren browser. I've tried Opera mobile/mini, dolphin, stock, firefox, and other random ones. Boat actually has the UA as android, so I get all the pretty formatted pages. The tabs and customizability is nice as well. If you're stuck on opera, you can grab a custom UA to make it try to load Android friendly pages, but the engine they use doesn't play nice with a lot of stuff.

Anyone have any other tweaks?
The Following User Says Thank You to ace7196 For This Useful Post:
strumcat (April 7th, 2012)