View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2012, 12:36 AM   #124 (permalink)
xanderful

Device(s): Ally (retired) Droid Bionic Huawei Mediapad (rooted and ROMed)
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Loving this build

I have been using this build for a few weeks now. I originally was using just the stock ROM. I am really likeing it, I love the speed and the freedom actually install as many things as I would like. I was wondering if there were going to be anymore updates though?

When I boot up the phone ICS almost always crashes, its fine though force close and everything will work fine. I have not seen any incompatibility with all of the apps I have put on the phone (first android phone I have installed A LOT OF APPS). Groove IP and Text plus seem a lil screwy with reboots and stuff, but I think that may be the apps themselves.

I run the phone overclocked almost all of the time, I was running around 800 MHz but it was pretty unstable, clocked it down to 748 MHz and it was very nice. I also have your sweet startup sound on and it works great.

I think the only real problems I have seen actually are when I pull out the sd card, sometimes the phone will reboot and when I unistall or change permissions on some of the apps, the phone would reboot. But I have delt with worse from phones so though it is an issue, it is livable. I was able to dial out and recieve text messages so the critical stuff works great!!

just my two cents.....