View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2012, 12:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Chckycrk

Device(s): Optimus M - CM7.1 Reppard (sold) HTC Evo 4G CM9 (gone) HTC EVO 3D (sold) iPhone 4s, Nexus7 2012 (
Carrier: T-Mobile

Send a message via Skype™ to Chckycrk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtowns finest View Post
i just switched from the optimus m sadly a few days ago to the samsung admire. I came across a this topic in the forum. Android phones > samsung admire > admire - all things root how to boost 3g in stock 2.3.4 i followed the instructions which the op posted and now my 3g speeds went from 200kbps to 1.52 mbps. Why did i post this in here you ask? Because while reading the comments a few people said they tried on there optimus m and it worked. It basically consist of you changing your setting in qpst. Check out that thread read the comments and try it out. The op has clear detailed instructions. I gave my optimus to my mom but i'm going to try it on there when i see her. I just rooted my admire and don't have a custom romantic yet with built in screen shot so i will add screen shots of my speed test soon as i download a screen shot app. Hope this helps. I don't even use wifi anymore. My speeds are faster than my wifi :d updated.
sticky this!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chckycrk For This Useful Post:
nena0523 (March 1st, 2012)