Yikes, sorry to hear about your bad experiences with this phone.
Since you said you want to hear from others as well:
- I dont use DC, so cant comment on that.
- The interface (motoblur) doesn't bother me at all. In fact I'm not really sure why people hate it so much.
- Keyboard is great.
- Sound is great.
- I've had self-reboots maybe once or twice a month since I've had it. Certainly not once a day.
- Sure there's been no updates yet, but what makes you think it will never get ICS?
- Lack of a large development community is sad, I will agree there.
- Every app I've wanted installs and works fine. I've only had to side-load 1 app.
- I rooted my phone as soon as I could and have not noticed any issues.
- That's too bad that there's no factory restore. Maybe a Sprint store can do it?
- Haven't recorded video yet. but stills look decent in good light I think.
- It does have a lot of buttons, but I've found it to be a minor issue.
I hope you have beter luck with WP8!