View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2012, 08:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
sodor

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I've had my Pantech Element for about a week now, and I love it! What I like: it's very fast, doesn't lag, can be used as an ereader that is easy on the eyes, and the 8 in size is big enough to work well, but small enough to fit in my purse. It also has space for a micro sd card to expand the storage, a hdmi connection, and a micro usb port. All things that the ipad2 does not have.

What I don't like: The att boot-up screen takes forever, all of the att apps that I will never use and can't delete, and there is no cover case that I care for. I got the one by Body Glove, but it seems like it adds some weight. I may end up making my own. I thought the battery life would be better, but I have done a lot of Angry Birds, and I think that is the culprit. The touch screen takes some getting used to.

Android has not been very difficult to learn, and I am still perplexed about how some things work, especially with navigation. Mostly, I'm pretty happy. I really have nothing to compare it with though, except my 5 year old macbook. Technology has certainly advanced since then.