View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2012, 09:05 AM   #8651 (permalink)
AntimonyER
AF Addict

Device(s): Droid DNA, Nexus 7 16GB
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 9,353 Times in 5,034 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancmatchett View Post
Just a quick comment on schooling....

I also have a degree in Aero Eng, although I have stuck with a career doing just that. But all the companies vary in their methods, so basically you have to learn everything over again anyways. I really think in the technical fields, Co-ops, internships, and apprenticeships are so much more valuable than classroom based learning, for both student (actual hands on experience) and company (relatively cheap labor).

Right now I am taking my Master's degree, but it was set up with input from my company, and is much more useful to my daily job than a general Master's program at a university.

So I just wanted to say to everyone here, CONGRATS! We have passed the Droid Incredible Lounge! Less than three months, and they have been around for nearly two years! If interest at AF is any sign of the awesomeness of a phone, there is no doubt which is best
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AntimonyER For This Useful Post:
BabyBlues (March 3rd, 2012), breadnatty08 (March 3rd, 2012), chiph411 (March 3rd, 2012), Copacetic (March 3rd, 2012), jmar (March 3rd, 2012), Lucky Armpit (March 4th, 2012), ryancmatchett (March 3rd, 2012), The_Chief (March 3rd, 2012), Unforgiven (March 3rd, 2012)