Hoping to get some help from one of you folks who are smarter and more savvy than I:
My Commando has a habit of rebooting itself several times a day. I've spent a few weeks trying to pay attention to what what may cause it, but it really seems to be random. It has only happened once while I was actually using it. Usually it's just sitting there on my desk or nightstand and it suddenly decides to shutdown and start back up again. Other observations:
- Happens when charging and when not charging
- Happens at any battery level from very low to fully full.
- Seems to basically come back to the same state it was in prior to shutting down (i.e. I don't loose apps or configurations)
I know this might be a question.... I do have several apps that run in the notifications bar, or as widgets, or in the background. Basic list (although could be missing some:
- Widget Locker
- Gmail (notifier turned on)
- Yahoo Mail (notifier turned on)
- Weather channel (notifier turned on) (not widget)
- ICE: in case of emergency lock screen widget.
- Plus all of the freak'n Verizon Bloatware apps that I can't stop.
So far it's only been a minor annoyance. But considering how much I rely on my phone for work calls etc., it's only a matter of time before it creates a major problem.
Thanks for any advice you can provide.