View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
vameiil98

Device(s): ZTE Warp (Current & Rooted), HTC Evo Shift (Relative's), LG Optimus V and Optimus S (Relatives
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevanlol360 View Post

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]The ROM has been postponed[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Due to the unexpected software update that was released recently, the ROM will be postponed until thursday as i am forced to restart the ROM on the new update. I would release the ROM on the last update but i would rather start on the newly fresh one which most of you are probably already running. i will start working on it first thing tomorrow thanks to Woodstock77 for finding a fix for root after the new update, and Androidxd for offering his time with building the ROM from my instructions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Sorry for the inconvenience please be patient the ROM will be ready by thursday[/SIZE]

Thanks for the update, but before I decide to download it thursday, and lose all the apps (I dropped Titanium Back Up, it doesnt work for me) I had. May I ask, does it have all those, cool, interesting but yet still confusing little tweaks and setting (status bar tweaks, built in hot-spot, status bar at the bottom, CPU Overclock tweak Sliders) and all those "nifty" features like CM7?