View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
paulpach
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Nexus One, Iphone
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike G View Post
WOW great work. Just getting into it, i've developed some likes and dislikes
Like:
Sounds, animations, compas, menu, jump height, repeating autojump.
Love:
how you can build underneath yourself without having to jump, floating islands

Dislikes:
bit glitchy with the build underneath yourself, the blocks dont show up till i jump back up again.
placing blocks is a long hold instead of a quick tap as was expected but its not a major flaw.

Running at 30 fps avg at standstill and 38 while active
Thank you for the feedback. On the todo we have an item for fixing placing blocks. Currently you can place blocks that overlap with the player. But now that you mention it, being able to place blocks under you is good, especially for building tall towers, and especially in mobile, so I will have to think about how to do it.

The only problem with instant place, is that there would be accidental places when you use drag to look mode.

Also, please try with different settings in the Settings -> Graphics menu. You have some very good FPS, so you can afford to have better quality

Please report back FPS you get with the different settings, and what kind of phone you have. Specifically, I am interested in CPU, memory, and screen resolution.

Also, please you include the version you are testing. We are releasing almost every day, so it would be helpful to keep track.
Last edited by paulpach; March 6th, 2012 at 03:32 PM.