View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2012, 06:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
Gmash

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3, Huawei Mercury (stock/rooted), Huawei Ascend (CM7 2.3.5 @710mhz)
Carrier: Cricket

Thanked 1,509 Times in 1,156 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico ANDROID View Post
Now thats scary but a reality (Wall-E). What really got me to the point of not beieciing FDA iare their ever contradicting "studies" and the millions spent. One study, eggs are good for you, then the next study "eggs are bad for you".. An g' when the news report these studies, they NEVER make a follow up comment like "just weeks ago,we reported otherwise"....almostlie they are instructed to not do so and make it sound like it was the first timesuch announceent wew made.

One thing I am convinced of is, we only hear what they want us to hear..ibet a LOT is kept silent from the public
Well, just go back to the original article you posted. The FDA says ammonia can be added to the meat and not listed because it's a "process", not an ingredient. How many bribes (or contributions, whatever you prefer to call it) changed hands for that decision to be made? If the meat industry didn't play ball with whatever politician who was in charge of whatever committee that pressured the FDA to (very quietly) make that ruling, ammonia would not only be listed on the ingredients, but there would probably be a warning label. Just a small example of how big business interests have bought massive influence on all aspects of our lives. Thinking about how many deals go down like that behind the scenes every day is enough to make my head hurt.