View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #113 (permalink)
markfa800

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default new galaxy s2 echo.

hi folks, ive just got a s2 on a 2yr contract with 3, i got it home and put my old sim card in as i already had a contract with them but wasnt due a upgrade so decided to take out 2 contracts, anyway aftyer putting old sim in new galaxy and put free case on all my friends complained of echoing on their side, i rang 3 and told them to take the phone back straight away, but i thought id try my new sim card in the s2 after reading that the sim can sometimes play up in these phones, anyway, new sim in i rang a mate and he said no echo at all, i put the old sim back in and rang back, it was full of echo, so i rang 3, told them my old sim was faulty and needed a new one as i was still under contract, received my replacement sim this morning, put it in the s2 and rang my mate, and, ta daaa! no echo at all, so for all of u people having problems ring ur sp and tell them ur sim is faulty and need a replacement, ( its usually free if ur still contracted) if not its done for a small fee of around a 5. I have a cheap case off ebay on my phone and there is NO echo at all now. hope this works for u and pleaspass it on if it does,thanks,mark. ps. if ur wondering why i needed to use old sim card in new phone instead of new contract one is that i have a part time photography business and need to keep the number for customers.
Last edited by markfa800; March 10th, 2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: to let everyone of new permenant fix