View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #153 (permalink)
ConfidentDroid

Device(s): Droid X, Verizon Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHATCH View Post
Installed my XO Skin last about 15 hours ago and most of the large bubbles have worked themselves out. TIP: Don't try to work them out after it has dried for a bit just leave it alone and they go away. I tried to fix a few and now it has some blemishes around where the bubbles were.

My biggest concern with this protector is the grainy look it is giving to the screen. Looks like crystalized brush strokes. It is on 60% of the screen.

I have attached a pic that will hopefully demostrate this. Will this go away after time or is this how it always looks? Installation error perhaps?

If this is how it is, it will be coming off.

EDIT: the strokes I'm talking about are on the left side of the screen. They are vertical from top to bottom covering 60-75% of the screen left to right. THe only "clear" area is on the right. The right isn't perfect, but it's almost tolerable.
I have the same thing on my screen. It's on the left side of my screen roughly in the same place. It has been about a week and I do think it is getting smaller over time but it's still noticeable on a light colored screen. I thought it came from not letting my screen dry after I cleaned it, but I figured that would dry just like the instillation liquid.