Does anyone here have this particular item?
If so, what do you think about it?
1. Does Ice Cream Sandwich work well?
2. Can you access the Android Market and will the system allow you to see most apps?
3. How is the video output quality? Is it true 1080p and not some lesser quality signal? I read somewhere that a few if not more of these TV boxes claim 1080p, but don't actually deliver.
4. How is the USB support for keyboards, mice, gamepads, and external drives?
5. How is the wireless 2.4GHz capability for keyboards and mice?
6. How is the Wireless n signal? Does it work well with little issue conencting and maintaining n quality speed and connectivity?
7. How easy is it to instal apk and perform OS/firmware upgrades?
8. I see many of these on eBay, but they have Android 2.3. Only a few claim 4.0. Is there any difference in the hardware, or is it simply the same unit except the seller went ahead and installed 4.0 via an update file, etc...?
9. Does anyone know what make/model this is and id there a reliable company website for this item?
10. Finally, how is the Armo 9 1GHz processor? Is it a multi-core unit and if not can the single core run movies and most games out on the market?
well, I guess thats all for now. Thanks in advance for any info.