View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #48 (permalink)
Thom
Premium Guide Member

Device(s): Droid Maxx (2013) 4.4.4, Droid Bionic (2011) 4.1.2, Droid X (2010) 2.3.4
Carrier: vzw

Thanked 2,506 Times in 1,656 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan5043 View Post
Yes I know I could pay an additional $20/month for only 2 GB on my now unlimited plan but I figure I should be able to use my unlimited data as I see fit. I think I will just have to try to root my sister's Fascinate instead before I get the new iPad. But yes, this $20/month plan is still cheaper than the stand-alone $30/month plan for 2 GB for iPad that Verizon currently charges. And I also saved $130 on the cost of the new iPad. Just in case rooting on the Samsung Fascinate doesn't work as intended, does anybody know if I can cancel the HotSpot whenever I feel like? Like can I do just one month of it then cancel without affecting anything else? No contract there right?
I don't know their current rules for new users. I had mobile hot spot with unlimited data on my Droid X and it was grandfathered when I got my Bionic.

For me it is just part of my long term contract. You would have to check with Verizon fr what they have on a short term basis.

... Thom