ICS launcher FCs literally every other time I try to go to the homescreen regardless of whether I am using the return button or the home button. Could it be from the default overclocking that this release has? I've had this phone for years (thanks in large part to you guys
), so it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that my hardware is dying.
Here's what happens:
1. Start in an app (browser, for example)
2. Click home or back out via return button
3. ICS Launcher has stopped responding. Force close.
4. I am back to the homepage in browser (if no other application is open, the phone menu will display)
5. Click home or back out via return button
6. I am at the homescreen, launcher is displaying everything properly, I can swipe between desktop segments and all the icons are there, etc.
7. Click on an app
8. App works
9. Click home
10. ICS Launcher dies. Force close it. Go to step 4. Repeat ad nauseum
Anyway, I hope this is somehow helpful. I'll just be going back to 1.2.1 for now