View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
paulpach
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Nexus One, Iphone
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vajsmilan View Post
Trying right now, on my LG P500 480x360 with PerfectPeso2.2 custom ROM clocked at 806Mhz governer: performance.

I gotta say that i am really astounded by you work! I finally found game like Minecraft PE that can work on my phone and it is even 10 times better!!!

You my friend ROCK! It is late now, so i will post my testing results little later, but until now it runs pretty good! On MAX settings it sometimes get 5-25 fps, and sometimes runs smooth at 15-25fps, and on moderate i get about 5fps boost. I am wondering why it sometimes lags while sometimes it runs smooth! It probably lags when its making new terran right...? Cuz it starts to lag when i start to explore new territory, but it is totaly playable!!! Thank you soo much!

Keep up the good work!

P.S. I like TILT option soooooooo much it is best thing evah!!!
Awesome. A fan of the game

Yes. It probably slows down somewhat while generating new terrain. It is much better if you have multiple cores since it can use one core for terrain generation and another for rendering screen.

It also depends on what you look at. Sometimes you might look at terrain that is more complex which might affect FPS. Pretty much anything above 15 FPS is comfortable to play.

Our next release will be one of the biggest yet. It will happen within a day or two. Stay tuned as we would like to see what impact the changes have on other phones.
Last edited by paulpach; March 13th, 2012 at 08:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to paulpach For This Useful Post:
Vajsmilan (March 14th, 2012)