View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #26 (permalink)
marc12868
AF Contributor

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Nokia Lumia 521 (meh), HTC G2, 32GB Nexus 7.2 (AWESOME!)
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Send a message via Yahoo to marc12868 Send a message via Skype™ to marc12868 marc12868@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulpach View Post
@marc12868
is the slowdown happening when saving? If that is so, then I could fairly easily eliminate the saving overhead on FPS.
There was some slowdown at saving, but not much. But it seems kinda random other than that although it isn't too bad and it jumps back up to 30+ FPS fairly fast so it isn't a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulpach View Post
I don't know if you guys have waited long enough. But I would like you to check out dawn or dusk with dynamic sky. The day lasts 12 minutes, so there a dawn or dusk every 6 minutes. I think on that version the day starts at midnight, so you just need to wait 3 minutes before dusk. This also took quite a bit of work.
There doesn't really seem to be a difference for me or at least not that much difference in FPS between the time cycles.