View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #1155 (permalink)
sweetb2006

Device(s): Incredible1 (One!!! lol) CM7
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty85 View Post
actually,now that i take a closer look,you are just missing a coulple commands. you need to chmod 0755 /data/local/flash_image

before you can ./flash_image misc /sdcard/mtd0.img

when you are doing the commands,look carefully at my codebox in post 1... yours will need to look like that.

if you have run thru all this once allready,you can possibly just boot to bootloader and provided everything you did was correct,and your PB31IMG is on the root of your sd card(not internal storage) then it will flash the downgrade RUU.

back to work,but ill try and keep watvching
Yea, missing the chmod was just an oops on that one. So, I did it again, made sure I did Every line & same results. My only option left at this point is to try manually boot to bootloader. I'm just scared of something bad happening, if it Doesn't work. But oh well 'eh. I am curious if/how I will know if it works?

UPDATE

Manual reboot to bootloader Failed. I "think" it said it could not findPB31IMG (somewhat quick to go away blue/green words, after I chose fast boot(which than takes me to where I can "shut down", which by the way... I am having issues for a minute now, not being able to actually shut down(just reboots)... So anyway, I have PB31IMG named PB31IMG.zip & No, it's not being read as .zip .zip

I'm starting to feel hopeless... =(
Last edited by sweetb2006; March 19th, 2012 at 03:44 PM.