View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
blackepoxy

Device(s): Past: hTC Wildfire Int'l Version,hTC Droid Incredible 2 Vzw, hTC OneX,Current:Nexus 4
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrethgir View Post
I see this when new phones are coming out, and I gotta ask why. Why make this thread? There is a complete HTC One X subforum here on the site already, why make a thread here in the Lounge about a particular phone? I'm honestly tired of coming in here and still seeing the Galaxy Nexus Lounge thread, I see no use for it to be in this section.
<Hit report <
Tell the mods what you think.

Lounge type threads let users openly speculate and discuss upcoming phones, carriers, specs, & generally just hangout without a fear of getting off topic about a specific topic.
Usually if you get too much OT on a certain thread it gets locked. Lounge threads are not support threads so they don't belong there, when someone searches for a specific problem they are having they want to find the answer straightforwardly, not all kind of stuff that is totally unrelated to their problem.

If you are tired of seeing these upcoming phone threads just ignore them.

Don't hate, participate!!!

<Hit report tell the mods and site admins you are tired of seeing this junk<
Not us.
Thanks.
Last edited by El Presidente; March 19th, 2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Removed stuff which could've potentially caused an argument
The Following User Says Thank You to blackepoxy For This Useful Post:
El Presidente (March 19th, 2012)