View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2012, 11:27 AM   #20 (permalink)
jmar
Nexican

Device(s): hammerhead, falcon, dream (Retired: grouper, mako, toro, daytona, vivow, inc, aloha, encore)
Carrier: T-Mobile & VZW

Thanked 3,216 Times in 1,890 Posts
jdmartinez89@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke69111 View Post
Thanks for this.

Unfortunately, after I enter my pin to unlock, when I click menu, It only shows help and feedback.

When I click on my prepaid card and then menu, I get refresh, view card transactions, about card, remove card, help, send feedback.

Is it the remove card that you are talking about, or do I have to have an actual credit card added to be able to reset google wallet?

Or am I missing the reset google wallet setting all together?
Anytime I have needed to rid my phone of Wallet's info to move from one ROM to the next, I clear data from within app settings. This ensures that anything you might do to your device until you fully reactivate Wallet will not put you at risk for shenanigans.

Unless there is a problem or issue that Google is trying to remedy and thus interferes with the app directly, this is the best way to avoid problems.

I got this info after talking to a Money Network rep who has a Verizon Nexus and our beloved, now "unsupported," Wallet. He runs Liquid ROM!
My favorite getaway--->Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole