View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:10 PM   #156 (permalink)
SimsDelt

Device(s): Motorola Razr Maxx LTE, HP Touchpad
Carrier: Not Provided

Put a XO Skin on my Gnex last night. Applied it and it looked horrible. Tons of bubbles... but I decided to give it some time. I put the hair dryer on it at low with the heat off. After an hour almost all the bubbles were gone except the larger one. After another hour I powered up my phone and set it on the bedside table to charge overnight. Woke up to only 3 bubbles. Was very optimistic. During the day today the bubbles have all disappeared and the screen looks like there isn't a cover at all on it. I seriously can't believe how clear the screen is. I will never put another VZ screen protector on my phone. With the VZ protector it was really grainy and detracted from the beauty of a HD screen. The XO literally looks like there is nothing on the screen. It looks perfect. Can't speak highly enough. And the rubber feel that people have complained about only happens when you press really hard... light touch and even long holds feel perfect. A very happy customer here.

The Following User Says Thank You to SimsDelt For This Useful Post:
Ngo93 (March 26th, 2012)