View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2012, 09:36 AM   #9721 (permalink)
IHateMyTreo

Device(s): RAZR MAXX HD, Xoom (rooted, Baked Bean 8)
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntimonyER View Post
Morning everyone. Not off to a wonderful start, I got chick-fil-a this morning, my one splurge of the week, and they got my order wrong... So disappointing. Oh well hopefully the day gets better, my son has his first T-ball game tonight, should be fun (even though they take all the competition out of it). Of course it is also friday, so there's that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanSolo View Post
Dreadnatty and Antimony have not had a great last 24 hours. Something is in the air. I went to Starbucks and realized I forgot my wallet at home. No cash, no credit card, no license.

I have an old bag of peanuts in the trunk for lunch, I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Chief View Post
Well that's a bunch of us with bad days

Yet ANOTHER stupid CFL burned out in my kitchen - that's 3 out of 6 in a year!

I am officially OVER CFLs. Just ordered 6 LEDs to replace them...

Plus the amplifier in my conversion van is letting the smoke out so no sound at all and the Darling Bride has a trip coming up - THAT needs repaired or replaced real quick.

Sure, it's not as bad as you guys, but I thought I'd chime in too.

At LEAST it's the weekend... for you guys anyway. As a retiree, every day's a Monday for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlues View Post
Good morning all! So my day isn't really bad - just annoying. I spent yesterday afternoon cleaning our shipping room only to come in today to find that one of the lovely morons apparently doesn't know know how to use a garbage can. So there is now a snarky note up telling them that a garbage can is the large cylinder with a black bag in it. Next step is to forget to order supplies.
Happy Friday!!!!!
OK, time to throw down a few spells. Ordered this for everyone having a bad week.

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IHateMyTreo For This Useful Post:
AntimonyER (March 23rd, 2012), BabyBlues (March 23rd, 2012), Unforgiven (March 23rd, 2012)