View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2012, 12:04 PM   #9748 (permalink)
CheriRives

Device(s): Droid X, Velocity Cruz reader, VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Not Provided

cheri.rives@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnatty08 View Post
Evening all. So I had my yearly evaluation today. Let's just say I wasn't too happy with the outcome. A bit of a bummer on that and my meager raise. Ugh, I need some sleep. Night all.

I am very sorry things didn't go well for you, is the whole company taking a hit? Or is there a possibility that you could get some stuff together and try to renegotiate while showing off all the great things you've done for the company? Sometimes going back in shows determination willingness to stay with the company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnatty08 View Post
Morning everyone. Looks like a couple (not so) surprising upsets last night in the Tournament. Little bit surprised on MSU's loss, but Louisville is always a solid contender. Syracuse is gonna be gone soon though they just skated by.

Will have to make sure I get to watch my Heels stomp Ohio tonight!

(and I won't stay up for it, but I'm especially excited about the Kentucky/Indiana game, should be awesome)
And here I was, backing you up... trying to pep you up to maybe go get what you're deserved pay-wise, and I see THIS!! Your Heels will stomp OSU!! If I knew where you lived sir, I would send a box of tissues! Buckeyes are fighters and we will prevail!

(at least I hope, because I'm not really into basketball you see.. I just needed to defend the best damn team in the land, or is it band?)

Oh well, good luck at work, but not at BBall today!

Cheri in Ohio!!
The Following User Says Thank You to CheriRives For This Useful Post:
jbdan (March 23rd, 2012)