View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
vnzboy

Device(s): Rooted Android Incredible 2.3.7 Rooted Android Admire 2.3
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dible0s View Post
oh wow, this is such a late reply response....and technology is such velocity rapid fast! And i new to this Adroid forum site hahaa.. Incredible was released 2010 and it now 2012. well to only answer your question....
October 2011 I took a Android Incredible phone flash over to MetroPCS through a private guy found on Craigslist Sacramento, ca. I was charge $70 to flash and unlocked the phone to 3G and that was about it and have no effect on my family plan $30 i pay a month. (As you know when you flash a unMetroPCS phone, internet don't work.) He claim that Verizon have a security protective code unable him to rooted the incredible phone plus no one haven't hack into it yet, so my phone is unrooted S-ON and can't send picture text. Which obviously he not good enough to root or his guys not yet to master to do soo on the incredible!
Am not so sure the guys give ya the right info. i rooted the incredible myself using Unrevoked, and whenever i need to hboot, it say on the very top that is s-off (rooted). I actually got MPCS and i just finish re-programing the incredible with the MPCS network info. Hopefully when i call tomorrow to see if i can link it to my account it will work to the fullest. Ill let ya know.