Originally Posted by domonick5150
Dev: size erasesize name
mtd0: 00500000 00020000 "boot"
mtd1: 04100000 00020000 "cache"
mtd2: 00700000 00020000 "recovery"
mtd3: 00140000 00020000 "splash"
mtd4: 00100000 00020000 "FOTA"
mtd5: 00700000 00020000 "FOTA_STO"
mtd6: 00aa00000 00020000 "system"
mtd7: 0d520000 00020000 "userdata"
mtd8: 00080000 00020000 "misc"
mtd9: 00180000 00020000 "persist"
Thanks for the info
But we already have it
here is what we need now ...
Now to ease out the task i have made a .bat file for you ...
* extract the stuff I have sent you in any place
* you will find a folder named "files" and another file called "run_me.bat"
just connect the phone in Debugging mode
make sure you have least 600 Mb of free space on your sd-card ..
* just double click on "run_me.bat"
* it will do its task
Now your device will Restart
<-- Do not worry i have said him so
* this is a very big thing to do hence it will require least 13-14 Mins
* Be patient ..
* Your device is extremely safe
you have no reason to worry ..
* Now once the software says "Done"
* you will have a folder called "images" in your SD-Card
* Just send me the entire folder.. It will have contents like boot.img system.img etc
NOTE : I have not
configured ur phone to provide a copy of data . My intentions are never bad
the images are of the other partitions which have content like system , boot, recovery etc and NOT
of your user data !!
always remember never give ANY ONE on with your userdata
it may contain your passwords and other stuff
Now you will find a folder inside your sd-card named "device-images"
send me that folder in-fact upload to " mediafire.com " and save for everyones benefit
the folder will be huge ...
you can use 7z utility to compress the folder and then upload it ...
The utilities are here :